We build wireless systems to cover buildings, sports facilities and campuses. Our systems include 5G, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi.
We design and install low-powered antennas to cover buildings or geographic areas. Antennas connect to a central location or Cloud-RAN (radio access network) via fiber.
Low-powered antennas cover spaces where traditional towers don’t fit, such as:
- Densely populated areas
- On rough terrain
- Inside buildings
- Where zoning or other concerns exist.
Systems cover both indoors and outdoors, including public and private networks. Frequencies range from 800 MHz up to 6 GHz to support:
- Cell phones
- Mobile radios
- Emergency response
- Internet of Things (IoT).
SAC provides turnkey services, including:
- RF engineering
- iBwave design
- Managed Architecture and Engineering services
- Construction services
- Head-End Room BTS (Base Transceiver Station) installation/commissioning
- System testing, validation and optimization services.
SAC has successfully completed complex projects such as:
- The Merchandise Mart
- Soldier Field
- Palmer House Hilton
- Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers
- Chicago Hilton and Towers
- U.S. Post Offices.
Our technicians are certified on equipment from CommScope, Mobile Access and others. We customize designs to boost network capacity and coverage based on:
- Building layout
- Traffic patterns
- Network infrastructure
- Other factors.
Our in-building networks connect keep people connected nationwide.