SAC CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Upgrading to 5G networks
U.S. wireless providers are racing to upgrade their cellular networks to 5G. New 5G networks will provide users a host of benefits as they:
- Deliver more bandwidth
- Reduce latency (less delay, quicker response)
- Increase capacity, supporting 500 times more devices
- Enable the Internet of Things (IoT).
5G will support augmented reality, virtual reality, gaming, autonomous cars, robots, smart homes, smart offices and more.
Building small cells and C-RAN
We help customers build small-cell sites and connect them to cloud radio access networks (C-RANs). Our specialized crews are deploying 5G now in city centers.
As a licensed general contractor, we bring a deep understanding of your project scope, schedule and costs. And we offer nationwide reach from our 20 locations across the United States.
Our project managers, site supervisors, civil, electrical and tower crews bring all the expertise you need. SAC executes your projects safely and with quality.
Delivering projects large and small
We help connect the world for customers with projects such as:
- Small-cell and macro-cell sites
- In-building small cells and distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Cloud RAN
- New site builds
- Rooftop and water tank installations
- New tower erection
- Overlays and antenna modifications
- FTTx installation and testing
- Microwave backhaul networks
- Power plant upgrades
- Generator installations
- Technology upgrades
- Equipment decommissioning.
To learn more about SAC construction services, contact us today.